The Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound and is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS functions when the riders helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Featuring Alpinestars exclusive and revolutionary rear stabilizer for progressive force relief (PFR) the BNS Tech 2 is designed for use in motocross and off-road riding and offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system.
- Complete new design and technical evolution including new lightweight rear section, chest padding and updated chin-plate design.
- Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
- Designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- The Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable and the interchangeable
- EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems.
- The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the jersey.
- Incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics: -rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae) and is connected to the frames via pivot key.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper-flexion.
- Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area yet remain lightweight.